LASER Printer MANAGEMENT
Has managing your fleet of printers been a proactive or reactive exercise within your organization? Up to 3% of a company’s revenue is spent on printing documents. Despite that significant outlay, very few companies have a comprehensive print management system in place. Most companies’ printer fleet has just kind of evolved over time. Printers have been added in reaction to a particular need or situation. Few companies have sat down and mapped out a print strategy.
Most companies can tell you how many PCs, Copiers or Mutlifunction devices they have and what their costs are. Yet while printers have the highest operating cost many are in the dark about the number of units, how they are used, and their cost of operation.
Take Charge with our Print Management Program.
What are some of the challenges facing companies with multiple printers?
– Cost not understood – What is the cost per page per device?
– Multiple Platform Technologies – Printer fleet is of varied ages with different models requiring different supply items
– Fragmented Responsibilities – Purchasing may buy the printers and be responsible for supplies. IT generally deploy and support the printers.
– Load Balance – are the right jobs being done on the right devices
– Printer Sprawl – Just too many printers, some that are idle 99% of the time.
Let us Help with our Print Management Program
We will start with a comprehensive assessment of the current state of your printer equipment and utilization. We will look at page volumes, supply cost and service cost data. We will also talk with key business units to look for bottle-necks and areas currently negatively impacting workflow.
Once we have collected and analyzed all of the data we will make our recommendation. By tracking your print volumes and searching out inefficiencies, we will be able to make recommendations that could save you up to 30 percent of your overall printing costs.
The most common source of the savings is in consolidation of equipment. As new printers are added often times older units are redeployed or kept for redundancy. Older printers have a higher supply cost than newer units and are more expensive to repair. Newer printers and multi-function devices are faster than older units allowing more users per device without long wait times for output. Also introducing multifunction devices with scanning can help eliminate unnecessary print output and associated cost.
The Complete Print Program includes management of your existing fleet and any new equipment, along with on-site support and all supplies. We provide a transparent easy to understand program that will allow you take control of your printer fleet and overall print costs.
Our Print Management Program Offers:
– One set cost per page – no more guess work
– A single invoice to cut down on administrative cost and time
– One source for supplies and service, freeing up your people for more important tasks